To my delightful surprise, at the weekend TheMarriageMaze nominated me for the sunshine blogger award. It was a complete surprise and I felt happy and humbled that my blog puts a smile in someone’s life.
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
TheMarriageMaze is certainly a joy to read and I love following her adventures in finding the right one. She also came up with a few questions for her nominees to answer, here are my answers. I really enjoy answering questions like this because people get to know a bit more about me and sometimes you learn something about yourself that you may not have thought about before, so this was fun.
- When was the last time you cried, and why? About 2 weeks ago, it was a stress relief kinda thing. Sometimes you just have to let it go with a bit of music.
- Who was your last WhatsApp or text message from? It was the one and only DaddySingh, whilst I was sitting in the hospital Peadiatric Asessment Unit with E waiting to be discharged.
- What did you last eat? Hummus Crisps i had in my bag with a sandwich from hospital canteen. We all know what hospital food is like, so this wasn’t too bad considering and I Kept away from the vending machine. Wooo!
- Do you believe in soul-mates? Yes. There is definitely someone out there that is a perfect fit with your soul.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do first? Select a few charities to donate to like unique home for girls. Countless blessing for this lady for doing amazing sewa and then send a bunch of children that are in care and/or have special needs on an experience of a life time.
- If you had to eat one piece of fruit or veg, every single day for the rest of your life, what would it be?Well you know as they say, chocolate comes from a plant, cue huge grin!
- What’s your favourite song, (or if that’s too hard to pick) what song have you had on repeat recently?This actually changes quite frequently, ive always been a fan on Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and love going to Rahat concerts, although I missed the last 2 because no one wants to go with me, boo! Danze kuduro, Don Omar and Tokyo Drift, Teriyaki boys is on repeat these days, hehe.
- What’s your favourite season and why? My favourite season has to be summer when everyone is happier! All the clothes come off and the fruit is great! Just kidding about the clothes , hehe.
- Why did you start blogging? To share my thoughts, adventures and experiences in being a British Indian mummy and challenges with in my diverse family, even those things that people don’t talk about.
I hope you enjoyed my answers above and learning more about me. Thank you so much to TheMarriageMaze again for the nomination.